Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday-Intestinal Gardening

Since my wife has gone to Egypt, I am fending for my self. Eating well or no eating, right now I am fasting, or better said I am doing some intestinal gardening, cleaning out my system. i had to call my friend Janet in NYC several times to get the instructions right. So I am trying this to get my system flushed to start my stomach on a new live, I guess my stomach has been abused, eating too fast, too spicy, too much. Now I am good to him, cleaning out all this leftovers from the nooks and grannies and the hidden corners of my long intestines. There should by a video game, shoot out in the gourd, hiding in all these intestinal corners, behind food left over and new food coming from above, not knowing if you catch diarrhea or an un- intentional laxative and get flushed out- Game over.
Yesterday I cooked my last meal, invited Bob over, I prepared a delicious paste rabe antiqua, an appetizer of aircured duckbreast al'a bresaula with a watercress salad and roasted organic chicken thighs top broiled, right now this seems so far away a different life al together, right now I dont even feel I have a stomach, There is only emptyness there, even less than empty- more like a hole.
Any way I am looking forward to bed time when I can consume a laxative, what will that do to me. Those are the instructions. Maybe I will flush emptyness, or existentialistic nothingness. I will know tomorrow

No comments: