Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday-Waking up empty

Yesterday at bed time I took as instructed an Herbal Laxative, dry on my tongue- do be flushed down with clean water. Since this was close to the first solids I in-took all day it tasted delicious. I could distinguish all this dry flakes, like anise,peach leaves, caraway,calendular and especially hibiscus as well as some undefined binding agents. The taste stayed with me for a long time since the flakes did not move from my tongue, despite bending down on the faucet and have a direct water flow on my tongue. The flakes seemed to be glued on to the surface, like orphaned dogs in Humane Society Kennel clinging to any prospective master entering the facility, finally the flakes let go, released themselves into my throat and down the pipe to meet up with what ever is left in my stomach. After this I lost track of the goings on in my lower parts, anxiously waiting for what is next. I wore two of my least favorite underpants over each other just to make sure the bed stays an intestinal virgin,I was not so worried about the sheets more about the mattress.
Cautiously I feel asleep, with my radio on. As the rising sun kissed my covered cheeks I awoke worried, but after a quick and thorough check for the obvious, I was both relieved and worried. The more I check the least I felt, what I experienced yesterday- the vast lower emptiness-became even vaster. I did not feel, nor had any awareness of my intestinal presence. nothing, Nada, no morning erection caused by a wet dream or a build up of fluids. Bowing to habitual instincts I left for the bath room heading for squatting apparatus, hoping and worrying, I was anticipating some grand commotion. Gently twisting and turning to cay ole my lower me into action, turning on the built in stimulants, warm water spouted upwards into my most darkest corners, hot air blowing into my hemorroidal landscape all thanks of Japanese ingenuity.
After a half an hour of acropatics on a porcelain contraption I finally squeezed out a small quota of my prior daylies. But I felt fine just a bit hung up about my lack of output, since I was usually so proud of my intestinal productivity- even considering inventing an improvement to the ingenous japanes washlet- the water and fece proof scale build at the waterline of the bowl digitally measuring your intestenal production.
Too much said about nothing, any way I am fine taking day by day, hour by hour as a journey into the unknown or the emptyness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

typisches Oesterreicher, immune to the gastro-blasting effects of traditional European tonics. I can literally fly over the midwest from the intestinal power propulsion in by a cup of fine Viennese kaffee.

-Said (mehammed's friend from Wisconsin)

Official Coolhaus Blog said...

Mark---if you wouldn't mind placing samples of your intestinal weeding in a jam jar I would like to conduct research for my independent study! I think I should get one unit of school credit per bowel movement!

Anonymous said...

Fasts/cleanses always give you the ability to talk about your bowel movements in the most unbashful and detailed way possible. In my family, we've all done the Master Cleanser and now openly talk about pooh, as we would talk about our day at work. I applaud you for giving your digestive system a long-needed rest.